World War IV Daily

12.19.2005

See You Next Year!

I will be out of the country and away from an internet connection for the next several weeks, so the soonest I expect to post again is January 4th.

However, I have a few plans for when I resume posting. First of all, I hope to thoroughly update and enhance the links in the right margin of the site. I've discovered numerous blogs and research websites and I hope to add the links as soon as I can. Also, starting next year, I'm hoping to have each post up by noon Pacific Time. The majority of my readers are from the East Coast, so this should make daily reading easier.

In the two-and-a-half months I've been operating this blog, I have enjoyed the support and encouragement of numerous individuals. I would like to thank everyone who has stopped by--whether on purpose or accidentally--and especially those who have been gracious enough to link to my site. Thank you again.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

>>> Jesse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home