World War IV Daily

2.25.2006

Dammit!

I had posts planned for both today and tomorrow, but sadly I appeared to have gotten in over my head.

I have half-written my Saturday Featured Story--I'm tackling the Danish Cartoon Nonsense--but I lack the time to finish it in a way that is pleasing to me. (I have high standards.) Furthermore, I am unsure who to pick for my Idiot of the Week post tomorrow. It's not that I can't find any Idiots, but that there are too many to choose from. Any suggestions are welcome....

So it is with a heavy heart that I postpone both of these posts until next weekend. Hopefully none of you are die-hard WWIV Daily readers who try to catch every thing I post as soon as I write it. (If you are, thank you from the bottom of my heart, but I would advise against relying on me to do anything in a timely manner. You'll just end up frustrated and bitterly unhappy with the human race as a whole. But who could blame you?) I hate starting something new and then stopping it a week later, but I've got other work to attend to, and I feel that this is what's best for the blog.

Or something like that.

>>> Jesse

P.S. My daily average of readers has more than doubled since last weekend. Thank you to everybody who stopped by for the first time and those you who linked here. It's this kind of support that makes me feel so crappy about not posting on time....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home