World War IV Daily

3.07.2006

No, I Haven't Died. Yet.

I'm still breathing and I'm still keeping track of the world and its crazy happenings, but I've been a little busy with school and being sick doesn't make things any better. (I'll let you know if I've got the bird flu; that might be a fun way to become famous...)

I'll probably post again soon, but no guarantees. I've discovered that trying to post everyday--the blog's called World War IV DAILY, for crying out loud--is a little too much like actual work, which I'm not a big fan of, so I'll be taking things a little more easily in order to preserve the quality of the blog as well as my sanity. Variety is the spice of life.

Thanks for continuing to stop by; you guys are excellent guests, and are welcome here anytime.

>>> Jesse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home